Mariner Cay Real Estate in Stuart Florida
Why should you look into Mariner Cay real estate? The real estate market has much to offer in today’s economy. That is why a great deal of time and effort must be put into searching for the best option available. When it comes to options available Mariner Cay waterfront homes have so much to offer. This wonderful community located along what is referred to as the Treasure Coast of Florida in Martin County is appealing for many different reasons.
Florida’s subtropical and tropical climate makes many seasonal activities year-round. In addition, many other choices are added to the extensive list of pursuits in recreation, entertainment, and outdoor adventures. With all the water the beaches are a must for an inexpensive form of pleasure and relaxation. Hand in hand with the water comes fishing. Martin County is home to a long list of fishing tournaments, boating activities, and other related hobbies. Mariner Cay real estate provides an access point into this intriguing world of water through the Mariner Cay marina. Situated in the Manatee Pocket in Stuart Florida the marina is a short distance from St. Lucie Inlet and the crossroads of the Southeast Florida waterways. The marina allows you to take advantage of the 60-mile span between its location and the Grand Bahamas Island if you are one with an adventurous spirit. The marina exemplifies the attention to detail seen throughout the Mariner Cay real estate properties.
For instance, the marina offers:
- 90% of Mariner Cay slips are available to the public
- 51 slips that accommodate boats up to 80 feet and 6 ft. draft
- Annual, monthly, and daily (transient) slips available
- Approximately 100' of face dock dedicated to transient boaters
- Refueling dock with non-ethanol gas and diesel
- Electricity (30 & 50 amp) and water (good quality) at each slip
- Sanitary Pump-out
- Restrooms, showers, and washer/dryer facilities
- Soft drinks and ice
- Swimming pool adjacent to marina
- Gated 7/24 security with roving night-time guards
- ATM, banks, and grocery shopping close by
- At least five restaurants within an easy dinghy ride
- Boat works, one do-it-yourself, available on Manatee pocket
- Free High-Speed Internet and 24/7 Wi-Fi.
With a marina like this, it is no wonder Mariner Cay real estate has exclusive waterfront estates as well as waterfront townhouses and condos. A beautiful yacht club with dockage comes with the property's benefits. Mariner Cay real estate offers amenities like
- community pool
- tennis courts
- fitness center
- and so much more
As of September 2023, the HOA fee for homes is $340.00 per month and for condos, the fees vary from $855.00 to $995.00. These fees cover a 24-hour manned gate and security as well as the extensive common areas. Additional services are covered by the condo association fees. One medium-sized pet is permitted in the condos. There are no pet restrictions on the single-family homes. Rentals are also allowed with restrictions.
With this great Stuart location, Mariner Cay real estate is close to it all. When you start asking yourself about the differences in waterfront communities give us a call. We will show you the differences and special features that come along with the amazing Mariner Cay real estate offers.