Sewall’s Point is a charming peninsula town located on the eastern side of Martin County, Florida. Once more of a vacation town, Sewall’s Point now is home to many younger families and full-time residents. Surrounded by water on its north, south and west, this unique community is famous for its waterfront homes and is often called a boaters’ paradise.
Sewall's Point: Ideal for Water Lovers
Sewall’s Point real estate offers wide water views of the Saint Lucie River, the Indian River, and the Intracoastal Waterway.
The tree-lined streets feature beautiful estate homes, many of which are waterfront with docks.
Look Forward to a High Quality of Life in Sewall's Point, Florida
With a population of about 2,000 residents, Sewall’s Point boasts a high quality of life with small-town character, while offering the amenities of a large town, such as shopping malls, restaurants, big-name chains, three nearby medical centers and more.
- Enjoy nearby beautiful beaches and an abundance of aquatic activities.
- Go fishing in one of the many bodies of water surrounding Sewall’s Point.
- Be a part of the excellent school system in Martin County.
- Travel only a few minutes by boat to Manatee Pocket a harbor with marinas, waterfront restaurants, and tackle stores.
- Shop or just browse at the Shoppes of Harbour Bay Plaza featuring specialty shops.
- Take classes at one of the seven institutions of higher educations within an hour’s drive.
- Bring your children to the Children’s Museum of the Treasure Coast, offering 12,000 square feet of interactive exhibits.
- Experience Indian River Park’s famous Interactive Fountain, hiking trails, and pier.
- Attend one of the many local events held at Indian Riverside Park throughout the year such as Pet Fest and Concerts in the Park held once a month on a Sunday from January through May.
Sewall's Point is a Uniquely Charming Place to Live!
The unique charm of Sewall’s Point real estate is reflected in the variety of homes in Sewall’s Point. Properties to meet the needs and tastes of everyone are found in the Sewall’s Point real estate market. Whether you are looking for an upscale, multi-million-dollar estate or a more modest home, there is something special for everyone in the Sewall’s Point real estate market.
- Exclusive new subdivisions
- Unique Riverfront estates
- Upscale gated communities
- Custom-built homes
- Stately homes with private pools
- Mediterranean- style homes
- Exquisite waterfront estates
- Boater’s dream homes
Home-Buying on the Sewall's Point Housing Market
Whatever your style, need, taste or desire in a home, we can meet your Sewall’s Point real estate needs. When you purchase or sell a home within the Sewall’s Point real estate market, we are able to provide you with the expertise you need and the service you want.