Monarch Country Club
Monarch Country Club Real Estate in Palm City Florida
Monarch Country Club real estate is a highlight in the bigger picture of Palm City and Martin County Florida. Palm City is a peaceful community with plenty to do and lots to enjoy. The fishing is legendary throughout the many waterways that are in close proximity to Monarch Country Club real estate. Whether you are a skilled fisherman or a novice the fish are plentiful and varied as well.
- Snook, sea trout, mackerel, grouper, snapper and wahoo.
Other attractions and recreational activities in the area include
- A game of golf in any one of the multiple championship courses in and around the community
- several tennis courts and Olympic-sized pools
- Horseback riding, bicycle riding, hiking
- nearby river access
- West Palm Beach International Airport
- An easy two-hour ride to Disney World and Sea World
Palm City offers an immaculate environment to get away from the crowds and unwind in the tranquility of nature, with all the conveniences of home. This is just as true for Monarch Country Club real estate. Monarch Country Club real estate in Martin County is something exceptional. There are so many returns resulting from the serene lifestyle. Most neighborhoods do not offer an abundance of social prospects, communal events, and endless recreational opportunities. The views are spectacular with little regard for massive overpopulation within Monarch Country Club real estate expansion. Currently, there are an estimated 500 homes in this premier neighborhood. The security of a gated community provides peace of mind. There is also the realization of a solid investment for the future.
Perhaps the strongest attraction and certainly the centerpiece among Monarch Country Club real estate is the Arnold Palmer-designed golf course. This championship course boasts a 6,867-yard par 72 with a slope of 133 and a rating of 73.6. Shorter options exist for all levels of play. It is managed by a professional and experienced group and has remained one of the area's top courses since its original opening date in 1987. Some of the additional amenities to the golf course and certainly to the owners of Monarch Country Club real estate are
- Striking clubhouse with pro shop, fine dining room, snack bar, and outside bar that is open to club members and residents of Monarch Country Club
- Availability for business meetings, social conferences, and enchanting weddings
- Professional stature tennis facility with well-maintained and lighted courts
- A full-service Pro Shop staffed by friendly and knowledgeable people who are available to meet all of your needs whether they are lessons, groups, or tournaments
The golf club at Monarch is owned and operated by ClubCorp.
The HOA fees in the Monarch Country Club, as of October 2023, vary from $559.00 to $768.00 per month depending on the location of the home within the community. These fees include Cable, Common Areas, Grounds / Plants, Lawn Care, Exterior Painting, Management Fees, Manager, Reserve Funds, and Security (manned gate). This is a pet-friendly community and rentals are also permitted with some restrictions.
Currently, in the Monarch Country Club real estate market there are homes available for sale spanning a spectrum from smaller attached villas to larger estate homes with magnificent lake and golf course views. Call us today and let us help you become a proud member of the Monarch Country Club community. This is a highlight in Martin County properties that you do not want to miss.