Murano Homes in Palm City Florida
Conveniently located off of Martin Downs Blvd and Sunset Trail, Murano is a new home community with 110 homes. Originally developed by Home Dynamics with homes built in 2007 and later this community was taken over by D. R. Horton with building resuming from 2011 to 2017. Murano homes range from two-story 5-bedroom, 4-bathroom homes of 0ver 3,200 sq. ft. to single-story 2-bedroom, 2-bath homes of just over 1,700 sq. ft.
This is a very family-friendly neighborhood close to schools, shopping, and Florida’s Turnpike for commuters. There is a community pool and low HOA fees of $119.00 per month that were effective as of October 2023. Murano is a pet-friendly community and rentals are also allowed with some restrictions.
For the D.R. Horton homes, highlights include
- Choice of 5 NEW Floor plans
- GE Appliance Package
- Various home sites available including lakefront
- Community Swimming Pool and Cabana
- Top-Rated Palm City Schools
- Easy commute via I-95 or Florida Turnpike
- Close proximity to area recreation including beaches, parks, boating, fishing, and all types of water sports
- Shopping, entertainment, and restaurants are all nearby.