North River Shores
North River Shores in Stuart Florida
If you are looking for the neighborhood that has strong ties to the community and takes pride in its establishment then you have to see North River Shores real estate in Martin County Florida. This neighborhood has a vested interest in the happiness of the residents. Often times you might find your ideal location only to be thwarted by the properties surrounding you. That is not the case with North River Shores real estate. Many of these homes fall under the entitlement to membership in the North River Shores Property Owners Association, Inc. (NRSPOA). Being one of the oldest in Martin County Florida dwellings, the association acts as a singular voice for the community in all affairs whether they are civic or government. In addition, the North River Shores Property Owners Association also oversees other necessities. All of this at a very reasonable fee of under $200 a year.
- Neighborhood Watch program
- Volunteer Day
- Night Patrol
- Maintenance of local parks
- Access to the North Fork of the St. Lucie River via the Kupfrian boat ramp
The North River Shores real estate is also protected by certain deed restrictions to offer a certain quality of life in the environment residents call home. This quality of life linked to North River Shores real estate and its neighboring communities of Cocoanut Point and North River Forest appeals to individuals who desire certain standards to come with their purchases of new homes. North River Shores also is unique in the fact that it is designated as a wildlife and bird sanctuary.
In the spirit of cooperation North River Shores real estate owners have created a tradition of looking out for one another. The community has other characteristics that are appealing as well.
- Location of the nearby city of Stuart with proximity to shopping centers, churches, medical services, libraries and a theater
- Architectural quality of a higher caliper with beautiful landscaping
- Restrictions to safeguard your investment and protect future values
- An allowable homestead exemption if North River Shores real estate is your primary residence
- No city taxes
- A social committee that plans and organizes a variety of functions
- An early learning school for pre-kindergarten children
North River Shores real estate also puts you close to other commodities like Pine Lakes Golf Club, North River Shores Tennis Club and the Cocoanut Point Yacht Club.
The properties of North River Shores real estate come equipped with all the luxuries affordable in this unique community.
- Riverfront estates with stunning views and private docks, boat lifts and many other amenities not typical of the ordinary house
- Waterfront pool homes with privacy and spectacular sunsets
- Charming solidly built homes with large lots
- Single family homes with immaculate manicured landscaping
See what you have been missing out on. This unique opportunity for a lifestyle that offers so much beyond the regular scope of neighborhoods can be found among North River Shore real estate. Call us today for additional information or inquiries. We will put our professional and expert services to work so you can achieve the satisfaction of owning a home in this exquisite community.