Palm Cove Golf & Yacht Club
Palm Cove Golf and Yacht Club in Palm City Florida
Palm Cove homes for sale:
Situated near Interstate 95 and the Florida Turnpike Martin County Florida has a wealth of opportunities and reasons to consider this location for your next home, especially if you are looking at Palm Cove real estate. This area along the Treasure Coast of Florida is filled with some of the natural beauty that is often associated with Palm Cove real estate. The Atlantic Ocean, the Indian River, the North and South Forks of the St. Lucie River, and countless creeks and other bodies of water can be accessed, explored and used as a means for recreational activities. The warm sands on the pristine beaches nearby to Palm Cove real estate also offer a haven of countless hours spent relaxing, revitalizing and basking in solitary contemplation or companionship of friends and family.
HOA fees in Palm Cove vary depending on location and whether it's a home, townhome or a condo. As of September 2022 they ranged from $421.00 up to $902.00 a month with different levels of services provided. For Marina members there's an additional $150.00 per month fee. There is currently an $850.00 one time capital contribution for home buyers and a $1,200.00 transfer fee for townhome buyers. Up to two large pets are permitted in the detached homes and townhomes. Rentals are also permitted with some restrictions.
Martin County also adds various man-made benefits when residing in a piece of Palm Cove real estate. The area is overflowing with cultural and art happenings, casual and fine dining, unique and trendy forms of entertainment and a rich opportunity to see the past through multiple restoration projects throughout the community.
Recently sold Palm Cove homes:
- The downtown area provides music and food festivals, art exhibits, scenic views, shops and restaurants and an overall sense of relaxation and entertainment.
- Stuart Green Market and Live Music
- Stuart Heritage Museum
- Music Fest
- Riverwalk Music Series
- Treasure Coast Pirate Fest
- Fall Craft Fest
- Dancing in the Streets
- Stuart Air Show
- World class fishing through various fishing tournaments
- Renowned golf courses either public or private
- Wildlife Eco Tours that include dolphin and manatee sightings and bird rookeries in the most diverse estuaries in America
- Cultural opportunities through The Arts Council, Inc. and other entities
- The old Martin County Courthouse was restored to its original state and now houses a multitude of cultural events
- The Lyric Theater is another building that was revitalized to its original splendor and houses numerous happenings
- The Children’s Museum is another part of Stuart Florida real estate that aids in the overall improvement of the city
Palm Cove real estate also offers neighborhoods like Palm Cove Golf and Yacht Club. This gated community is located on the riverfront of St. Lucie. This Palm Cove real estate market consists of only 232 homes making it quite exclusive. The amenities in this magnificent area are quite spectacular also.
- Riverfront Club House-features a fitness center, outdoor pool, and children's playground, dining room and bar for catered functions
- Non-equity 18-hole Chi Chi Rodriguez signature golf course, pro shop and grille
- Driving range, putting/chipping greens and golf lessons conducted by PGA professionals are also available
- Private marina with protected waterways for yachts up to 60 feet with easy access to the St. Lucie Inlet and Atlantic Ocean
This is just a sample of what can come along with the area. Call us today for more information and any requests for helping you get into the Palm Cove real estate market. It is a decision you will easily be able to live with for an enjoyable lifetime.