Rocky Point Real Estate in Stuart Florida
Rocky Point homes for sale:
Nestled along what is commonly referred to as the “Treasure Coast” of Florida in splendid Martin County is a cape that the owners of Rocky Point real estate call home. These Martin County properties that sit on the peninsula offer all the amenities of a waterfront community plus some additional bonuses. For instance, Martin County was named by Forbes Magazine to be one of the best areas to raise a family in the nation. One of the pieces of Rocky Point real estate is Rocky Point Hammock Park which is designated as one of Florida’s great bird trailing parks. This park also offers Rocky Point residents a great place to hike, picnic or enjoy the splendid weather that comes along with Martin County’s subtropical weather comprising of warm summers and mild winters. The ample water access points amidst Rocky Point real estate lend themselves to water oriented activities.
- Marinas, docks, launch ramps are plentiful in and around the area
- Deeded dock rights accompany some neighborhoods
- Specific homes have the luxury of private ramps and docks
- Charter fishing and boat tours are readily available for the magnificent waterways surrounding the area
Rocky Point value does not stop at the water. The activities on land in the surrounding area are just as overflowing.
- Antique Car Parade in Palm City during February
- Sailfish Power Boat Championship in Stuart during May
- Sea Turtle Watch in Jensen Beach during June
- Dancin' in the Streets in Stuart during August
- Jensen Beach Pineapple Festival in November
The list goes on and on. Rocky Point properties are centrally located among a plethora of events, happenings and locations to appeal to the likings in any genre of lifestyle.
Education is another accommodation that is more than an expectation. The public and private sectors excel in the development of the student bodies from pre-kindergarten up into the collegial arena.
Recent Rocky Point sales:
Rocky Point real estate is comprised of many different choices with a large sector coming from single family homes. Nonetheless, there does exist within Rocky Point real estate condominium and townhouse complexes. Your selection can be made from:
- Waterfront property
- Investment houses
- Large estates
- Comfortable living quarters
Whatever your needs and desires are they can be met by investing in the right real estate broker. When it comes to Rocky Point real estate we are your professionals. Call us today for the needed guidance that comes from experts in the field of Martin County homes and properties.