Sailfish Point Homes on Hutchinson Island
Sailfish Point is a truly world-class facility for everyone, with a special emphasis on golfers and boaters. Almost completely surrounded by tropical waters this wonderful community has earned the reputation of being one of Florida's most exclusive private residential enclaves in one of the world’s most naturally beautiful settings.
Sailfish Point is a unique community located directly on the Atlantic Ocean adjacent to the St. Lucie Inlet at the Southern tip of Hutchinson Island. Situated on 532 acres with only 520 homes there’s ample room for privacy and nature’s beauty. The lucky residents of Sailfish Point can enjoy five miles of pristine Atlantic shoreline, a Jack Nicklaus "Signature" golf course, an elegant full-service beachfront country club with tennis, fitness center, and more, and a full-service deep water marina with immediate ocean access.
In addition to the private homes, there are a few spectacular waterfront townhomes and several spacious ocean and inlet-facing condominiums.
Some Sailfish Point benefits include:
- 24-hour manned gated entry, security staff is on duty 24/7
- Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course
- 60,000 square foot oceanfront clubhouse
- The community pool features swim lanes, a hot tub, and a separate splashing area for the kids.
- The Tennis Center includes eight Har-Tru® courts (five lighted), and two full-time tennis pros as well as a stocked pro shop.
- The full-service, private Marina and Yacht Club offers 77 deep water slips and can accommodate vessels up to 125 feet long. This protected marina is only minutes from the Inlet and just a quick day’s sail to the Bahamas.
- The Fitness Center offers the very latest in cardiovascular and weight-training machines and free weights. Personal trainers are available to provide a complete fitness evaluation and workout regimen and classes in Pilates, yoga, spinning, dance, jazzercise, and general fitness are offered.
- The private, luxurious Sailfish Point spa offers specialty massages, body treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures, makeup, nail services, and complete hair care.
The Condo and HOA fees vary quite a bit depending on the location and whether it's a home or condo. Fees do include golf and social memberships and run from $2,205.00 a month for homes and vary from $4,700.00 to $5,800.00 a month for condos, as of November 2023. For all purchases, there's an initial, non-refundable capital contribution of $75,000.00. These dues entitle members to use all of the clubhouse facilities, fitness and spa facilities, tennis center, and aquatic complex. There is a yearly $2,000.00 food/beverage minimum for all members.
For those wishing to join the golf club, there's an initial $90,000 non-refundable fee along with a yearly charge of $16,894.00
Satellite images courtesy of Google Earth