Be prepared for a magnificent view no matter which way you look when you gaze at and around Hobe Sound real estate. This environmentally friendly town is located in Martin County Florida and is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean and Jonathan Dickinson State Park. These two areas are indicative of the surroundings that are part of Hobe Sound real estate.
Hobe Sound, Florida: Picture Perfect!
Interestingly, this town was once dubbed “Picture City” by an effort to create a place where films could be created in an ancient Greek fashion. All that remains of this endeavor are the streets named after some of the ancient Greek and Roman gods like Zeus, Saturn, Mercury, Mars, Pluto and Athena.
History Comes Alive in Hobe Sound
The history runs deep through Hobe Sound properties. There are several museums in the vicinity that share the rich history of this area.
- Burt Reynolds and Friends Museum – the museum has an extensive collection of various items from famous Hollywood celebrities and iconic sports figures
- Elliot Museum – the museum hosts an elaborate array of American antiques, baseball memorabilia, vintage automobiles, and arts to celebrate local and state history along with the Golden Age in America
- The House of Refuge at Gilberts Bar – Martin county’s oldest building and operated by the Historical Society of Martin County to display shipwreck reports from the past and pictorial recreations of a time in history
There's Always Something to Do in Hobe Sound, Florida!
Hobe Sound real estate is also inundated with activities that vary as greatly as the imagination.
- Public and private golf courses that are accessible year round due to the lovely subtropical weather and yearly golf tournaments open for all
- Annual Chamber of Commerce events such as Hobe Sound Festival of the Arts, Scholarship Night, Hobe Sound Casino Night, Beach Cleanup, blood drives, Adopt-A-Road program and parades
- Art galleries that boast of a diverse cultural foundation
- Waterway sight seeing cruises for a splendid perspective of the community and Hobe Sound properties
- Hobe Sound Nature Center and Hobe Sound National Wildlife Refuge which offer an assortment of wildlife and environmental programs for all age groups
- A public beach with accommodations for restrooms, showers, covered picnic areas and lifeguards along with over 300 feet of beautiful beachfront
- Numerous parks amidst Hobe Sound real estate for all of the outdoor activities available in an endearing climate
Relocating to the Hobe Sound Area of Martin County
Relocation into the Hobe Sound real estate market is made a lot easier by the friendly town and opportunistic residents who enjoy the history of this area yet want to see the town progress into the future.
Many local businesses have been owned for years and the small town lifestyle is supported by major events all year long.
Quality education is provided via private and public schools that derive great pride in creating success among the student bodies.
There are also multiple colleges in the vicinity to allow for continued growth in any educational pursuit.
Investing in Hobe Sound, Florida Real Estate
The workforce who call Hobe Sound real estate properties home are a diverse population. There are major industries here and ample prospects. On the other hand, Hobe Sound real estate also gives a large spectrum of choices if retirement is the plan.
Plus, there are tons of homestyles and home sizes to choose from in Hobe Sound, such as:
- Ocean access homes in Hobe Sound
- Hobe Sound homes with private docks
- Homes with private pools in Hobe Sound
- Home Sound homes in gated private communities
- Homes on golf courses in Hobe Sound
- Condos on golf courses in Hobe Sound
Regardless of the avenue you want to pursue, we are here to make the transition as effortlessly as possible. Contact us, The Gabe Sanders real estate team, to see what Hobe Sound real estate has to propose for you.