Crane Creek in Palm City Florida
Florida's east coast offers many wonderful options. One somewhat secret one is the Crane Creek real estate community in the Martin Downs Country Club. This community is found within Palm City. With all the accommodations the Palm City area has to offer it should not be a surprise that a select neighborhood such as Crane Creek real estate properties is a high commodity.
- An abundance of parks to soak in the outdoors from a climate that allows for it year round; fields for football, soccer, baseball, softball, lacrosse, tennis, and basketball courts, skate rinks and parks, horseshoes, playgrounds, picnic areas, shelters, boat ramps and much more
- A wide variety of fishing from saltwater to freshwater, surf to pier to deep water, charter, novice, and expert, tournament or hobby
- An assortment of arts and culture; musicals, plays, movie theaters, miniature golf, pleasure cruises, restaurants, fine art collections, gift shops, festivals, art shows, museums, theme parks
- A large range of shopping experiences including leading retailers, specialty shops, charming boutiques, malls
- a spectacular clubhouse
- 2 championship golf courses
- 12 tennis courts
- 2 swimming pools
- a fully equipped fitness center
There is also the opportunity to partake in one of the many other conveniences in place at the country club facility. There is a driving range, chipping area, putting green, practice bunker, and rental clubs. The Crane Creek real estate in Martin Downs is made up of marvelous and varied homes with something for everyone. The properties involve a wide selection of architectural styles and choices from condominiums to estate homes. The parcels also have as much variation with maintenance-free lots and large acreage lots. Within minutes from two of Florida’s major thoroughfares, Florida’s Turnpike and I-95, the location of Crane Creek real estate removes the hassle of commuting. In addition to all of these amenities, recent business dealings in the Crane Creek real estate area may bring one more amenity. There is talk of an equestrian facility being placed on-site within Martin Downs Country Club. In this part of Florida, there is fishing, golf, and horses. An equestrian facility would bring horse shows and an increase in revenue for locally-owned businesses. Come take a look at all of the extras and all of the expected in this community. Furthermore, contact us today so we can put our knowledgeable and professional expertise to work for you as you look into becoming part of the Crane Creek real estate undertaking.
The Village Club and Preserve is an optional sports facility located in Martin Downs. This facility re-opened under new ownership in 2018. It has many different membership plans available to both residents and non-residents. Facilities include two pools, tennis and pickleball courts, basketball courts, an in-line skating multi-sport court, a bocce court, a volleyball court, a running track, and much more. More information is available on their website here: https://villageclubpreserve.com/
Crane Creek HOA fees, as of October 2023, are $234.00 a month (payable quarterly) which include Basic Cable, Common Areas, Security, and Trash Pickup.