Recognized as “The Most Beautiful City” in the United States, our area has every reason to attract people looking for a homes for sale in Stuart Florida. It is the only city in Martin County Florida and thus acts as the county seat. The population is around 16,000 and most, if not all, revel in calling their piece of Stuart Florida real estate home.
Spectacular Stuart, Florida Water Sports
Stuart Florida is surrounded by three spectacular bodies of water. The Gulf of Mexico sits to the west, the Caribbean Sea lies to the south and the Atlantic Ocean creates the eastern border. Treasure Coast is the name commonly referred to for this part of Florida due to the large amounts of treasure, specifically gold, that were lost in shipwrecks of Spanish galleons. This area has lived up to the name as multiple treasures, beyond the realm of gold, have been realized in this eastern seaboard city. One of these treasures amidst Stuart Florida real estate is downtown Stuart, itself. The downtown area provides music and food festivals, art exhibits, scenic views, shops and restaurants and an overall sense of relaxation and entertainment. No wonder Stuart Florida is a haven for those seeking to relocate!
Annual Stuart Florida Events!
- Stuart Green Market and Live Music
- Stuart Heritage Museum
- Music Fest
- Riverwalk Music Series
- Treasure Coast Pirate Fest
- Fall Craft Fest
- Dancing in the Streets
- Stuart Air Show
Live the Rich Life - Buy Stuart FL Real Estate!
Stuart Florida real estate knows how to add amenities to the lifestyle chosen by so many. The following is a list of five top activities that engulf Stuart and the surrounding area.
1. World class fishing through various fishing tournaments
2. Renowned golf courses either public or private
3. Wildlife Eco Tours that include dolphin and manatee sightings and bird rookeries in the most diverse estuaries in America
4. Pristine beaches and serene parks
5. Cultural opportunities through The Arts Council, Inc. and other entities
Iconic Homes for Sale in Stuart, FL
Stuart Florida real estate has also engulfed some noteworthy structures that have become iconic in their interactions with the community. The old Martin County Courthouse was restored to its original state and now houses a multitude of cultural events. The Lyric Theater is another building that was revitalized to its original splendor and houses numerous happenings. The Children’s Museum is another part of Stuart Florida real estate that aids in the overall improvement of the city.
The Martin County housing market, itself, acts as a draw for Stuart. The spectrum of houses available for sale throughout the Stuart Florida real estate market is wide and offers some unique for every buyer.
- Prestigious Stuart homes located on the water with private beaches and docks
- Magnificent views from properties overlooking the St. Lucie River
- Breathtaking Stuart condos and spacious townhomes
- Warm and inviting Stuart golf course estates
- Charming Key West-style Stuart, Florida pool homes
- Pristine homes for sale in gated communities in Stuart
Stuart FL Real Estate Decisions Made Easier!
Regardless of the type of home for sale in Stuart, FL we are here to help you with a monumental decision. As longtime residents of Martin County, FL who are actively involved in the community, we are experts on Stuart Florida real estate market. We'll make sure every decision you make is an informed one. Rest assured that we always have your best interests in mind, even if that means advising you not to make a purchase or sale of a home. We're committed to building lasting, trusting relationships with our Stuart, FL real estate clients that endure a lifetime. Call or click to contact us today about buying your Stuart Florida home.